caravan toilet? what do you do with the tank?

Old March 16th 05, 12:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Default caravan toilet? what do you do with the tank?

throw it where?

Old March 16th 05, 01:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 07:50:41 -0600, "
wrote:

| throw it where?

Down the Troll's throat.
--
Dave F
Old March 16th 05, 01:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

wrote:

| throw it where?

Down the Troll's throat.
--
Dave F
Old March 16th 05, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Banjo

wrote:

| throw it where?

Down the Troll's throat.

You're a troll, shall we throw it down yours?
Old March 16th 05, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Banjo

Old March 17th 05, 05:39 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim

wrote:

| throw it where?

Down the Troll's throat.
--
Dave F

Dave

I thought that even you would have learnt by now not to feed the trolls.
;-)

Jim

Old March 17th 05, 05:39 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim

wrote:

| throw it where?

Down the Troll's throat.

Old March 17th 05, 06:11 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:39:42 -0000, "Jim" wrote:

| "Dave Fawthrop" wrote in message
| On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 07:50:41 -0600, "
| wrote:
|
| | throw it where?
|
| Down the Troll's throat.
| --
| Dave F
|
| Dave
|
| I thought that even you would have learnt by now not to feed the trolls.
| ;-)

There are many things you can do, see sig.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
Killfile and Anti Troll FAQs at

Old March 17th 05, 06:11 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old March 17th 05, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
JB

"Dave Fawthrop" wrote in message

There are many things you can do, see sig.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
Killfile and Anti Troll FAQs at
http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile.

" All usenet posts by Dave Fawthrop, are PGP signed."

So who the hell are you?