Finder

Old March 16th 05, 05:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike

Default Finder

I'm thinking of setting up a web site where caravaners can find each other
(i.e. if you met someone on caravan site and would like to contact them
again) I would like your feedback on the idea any suggestions would be
welcome

thanks in advance Mike

Old March 16th 05, 06:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Mike composed the following;:
I'm thinking of setting up a web site where caravaners can find each
other (i.e. if you met someone on caravan site and would like to
contact them again) I would like your feedback on the idea any
suggestions would be welcome

This might be obvious .. but if people can't find each other, how are
they going to find the website?

Just a thought ...

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Old March 16th 05, 06:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ken

Could you find that nice 19 year old blond girl I met at the Brighton site?

ken

Old March 16th 05, 06:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ken

Old March 16th 05, 08:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"ken" wrote in message
Could you find that nice 19 year old blond girl I met at the Brighton
site?

ken

I'm HERE :-)

Sharon

Old March 16th 05, 09:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne

"Mike" wrote in message
I'm thinking of setting up a web site where caravaners can find each other
(i.e. if you met someone on caravan site and would like to contact them
again) I would like your feedback on the idea any suggestions would be
welcome

thanks in advance Mike

Mike

I think its already been done? http://www.caravannersreunited.co.uk/

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk

Old March 17th 05, 06:13 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 19:57:20 +0000 (UTC), "ken"
wrote:

| Could you find that nice 19 year old blond girl I met at the Brighton site?

As always. Contact the person enquired about, not the enquirer.
Basic security precautions.
The poster may be a Debt collection agency, a private investigator,
or an abusive ex-partner. Who can tell?
See also http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk/
Dave Fawthrop, dave hyphenologist co uk