what is your drink

Old March 17th 05, 06:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
homer h

Default what is your drink

when you have arrived at your chosen destination and got set up what is your
favourite drink to unwind with.
Mine being a cold one straight from the fridge.
Nothing beats sitting down with a beer when you have finished getting the
water etc.

homer

Old March 17th 05, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"homer h" wrote in message
when you have arrived at your chosen destination and got set up what is
your favourite drink to unwind with.
Mine being a cold one straight from the fridge.
Nothing beats sitting down with a beer when you have finished getting the
water etc.

1) a cup of weak china tea, no additions. We have that while we're setting
up, from a flask.

2) a bottle of appropriate wine (between two of us) with a lovely meal.

Mary

homer

Old March 17th 05, 07:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

homer h composed the following;:
when you have arrived at your chosen destination and got set up what
is your favourite drink to unwind with.
Mine being a cold one straight from the fridge.
Nothing beats sitting down with a beer when you have finished
getting the water etc.

Agree, nice cold beer, normally a lager, say a Becks. We prefer
Newcastle Browns later though ....

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Old March 17th 05, 08:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Depends what time of year it is I can remember a few winter trips when hot
soup has been the only thing to thaw me out after sticking an Arial up in a
snow storm on Feb in the peak district and 2 years ago in France in that hot
summer nearly drunk a bottle of ice cold rose to my self after pitching
up........ ahhhh those summer nights, roll on roll on.

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old March 17th 05, 09:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Tinkapace" wrote in message
. uk...
Depends what time of year it is I can remember a few winter trips when hot
soup has been the only thing to thaw me out after sticking an Arial up in
a snow storm on Feb in the peak district and 2 years ago in France in that
hot summer nearly drunk a bottle of ice cold rose to my self after
pitching up........ ahhhh those summer nights, roll on roll on.

I bet you pitched and rolled after that ...

Mary

Old March 17th 05, 11:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike B

"homer h" wrote in message
when you have arrived at your chosen destination and got set up what is
your favourite drink to unwind with.
Mine being a cold one straight from the fridge.
Nothing beats sitting down with a beer when you have finished getting the
water etc.

homer

After noon anything alcoholic, before noon beer only.
Mike