Audi Allroad as a towcar

Old March 18th 05, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike R

Default Audi Allroad as a towcar

Hi,

Does anyone tow with one of these? Is the factory fitted towbar compatible
with an Alko2004 ?

Thanks

mike

Old March 18th 05, 07:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike R

wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone tow with one of these? Is the factory fitted towbar compatible
with an Alko2004 ?

Thanks

mike

Yes.

OK, maybe I should have asked for comments on the suitability as a tow car
and other peoples experience :-(

Old March 20th 05, 08:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike R

wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone tow with one of these? Is the factory fitted towbar
compatible
with an Alko2004 ?

Thanks

mike

Yes.

OK, maybe I should have asked for comments on the suitability as a tow car
and other peoples experience :-(

Neil,

What van (weight) do you tow with your allroad?