megapulse battery restorer

Old March 23rd 05, 04:58 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Smokeyone

Default megapulse battery restorer

Has anyone tried the megapulse gadget and does it actually work. Also
can you buy them in the UK.

Thanks
Smokeyone
Old March 23rd 05, 09:07 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Parry

Smokeyone fumbled, fiddled and fingered:

Has anyone tried the megapulse gadget and does it actually work. Also
can you buy them in the UK.

Thanks
Smokeyone

I think the UK equivilant is the Optimate

http://search.ebay.co.uk/optimate_W0QQsojsZ1QQfromZR40

which works well from what I hear

--
Steve Parry
K100RS SE & F650

(not forgetting the SK90PY)

http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

Old March 23rd 05, 10:29 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
CeeTee

Smokeyone wrote:
Has anyone tried the megapulse gadget and does it actually work. Also
can you buy them in the UK.

Thanks
Smokeyone

Hi, I bought one about 6 months ago. They cost $120 in N.Z.
I have 2 large Trojan 6v deep cycle batteries about 3 yrs old.
When I hooked the Megapulse up I noticed very little happening for about
3 to 4 weeks then I did notice that my batteries were lasting longer and
recharging quicker. There was a major improvement after 8 weeks and the
batteries are performing like new. They are holding their charge a lot
longer and recharging quicker. I have taken the unit off these batteries
and currently have it on the battery in the car.
My only critisism is that they do create a lot of interference on my
radio gear.
I do recomend them.
Cheers
Chris

Old March 24th 05, 06:45 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Smokeyone

CeeTee wrote in message ...
Smokeyone wrote:
[...]

Thank you both for the advice