Web Site Update

Old March 23rd 05, 01:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alex Thomson

Default Web Site Update

http://www.caravantouring.co.uk

Has been updated with the addition of Balquhidder Braes Caravan Park,
Balquhidder Perthshire, other recent additions include Gibson Park Melrose &
The Ranch Maybole Ayrshire , Caravantouring now has 24 Photographic site
reviews , A Caravan Park Directory and Hundreds of Links to other websites ,
I hope the infomation on my site is of help to all caravanners & Motor
caravanners , I'm hitching up and off to fife this weekend where are you
going to.

Old March 23rd 05, 03:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Parry

Alex Thomson fumbled, fiddled and fingered:

http://www.caravantouring.co.uk

Has been updated with the addition of Balquhidder Braes Caravan Park,
Balquhidder Perthshire, other recent additions include Gibson Park
Melrose & The Ranch Maybole Ayrshire , Caravantouring now has 24
Photographic site reviews , A Caravan Park Directory and Hundreds of
Links to other websites , I hope the infomation on my site is of help
to all caravanners & Motor caravanners , I'm hitching up and off to
fife this weekend where are you going to.

"
This account is currently unavailable.
Please contact support as soon as possible.
"

it's broke

--
Steve Parry
K100RS SE & F650

(not forgetting the SK90PY)

http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

Old March 23rd 05, 06:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ken

Hi Steve,

Wifey and I are off to the peak district for a whole week which is a 4 hour
drive from down here. Couldn't access the web url you gave.

ken

Old March 23rd 05, 07:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"ken" wrote in message
Hi Steve,

Wifey and I are off to the peak district for a whole week which is a 4
hour
drive from down here. Couldn't access the web url you gave.

ken

We're off from well north of the Peak District to Cambridgeshire for our
sapphire wedding anniversary.

But not in the caravan. If we were we'd be in a nice double bed, at No 2
son's house we have to sleep in the grand-daughter's bunk beds. It's OK but
when you have to get up in the night those rungs are hard on the feet ...

But the cooking will be superb and the grand-daughters do the washing up and
there will be presents and no fees and the hens will have lots of grass.

If only they didn't have that enormous telly and wrap-round sound ..

Mary