Bailey Advise Please

Old March 23rd 05, 04:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
~SCOOBY~

Default Bailey Advise Please

I'm about to buy a 1995 Bailey Discovery Inspiration, with an I shape lounge
if anyone has any info or things to look for or know of this models quirks
or any advise on this van please post opinions
Thanks in advance

Old March 23rd 05, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"~SCOOBY~" wrote in message
.uk...
I'm about to buy a 1995 Bailey Discovery Inspiration, with an I shape

lounge
if anyone has any info or things to look for or know of this models quirks
or any advise on this van please post opinions
Thanks in advance

Presume you mean 'L' shape.
If so I would try moving the cushions to alternative daytime possition if
possible to be aware of the seating/dineing arrangesments. Then set it up
for nighttime and see how that suits you.

Please reply to News Group.

Old March 23rd 05, 07:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Capt T

Hi
These layouts always look nice and roomy but can be tricky to live with
depending on how many will be in the van.Conventional seating gives you easy
eating for 4 people either side of a table .... with L shape not so easy or
practical. Night time if only two you can layout on two seperate settees
without any conflict whilst watching tv or whatever. In the L shape either
your feet/head head/ feet conflict (in the corner if you get my meaning). In
daytime use the long seat under the front has no real room due to the slope
of the window. Not popular I dont think with most people but gimicky
especially when you get the panaroma windoe to one side.
All my own opinion but having gone into it I chose a bailey with
conventional fore and aft seats.

Regards
..
.uk...