caravan insurance time again

Old March 24th 05, 06:05 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
dave

Default caravan insurance time again

hiya

can anyone reccommend any good insurance companys for my tourer.

thanks

andy
Old March 24th 05, 07:09 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"dave" wrote in message
hiya

can anyone reccommend any good insurance companys for my tourer.

http://www.nfumutual.co.uk/

Please reply to News Group.

Old March 24th 05, 07:10 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old March 24th 05, 07:10 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Old March 24th 05, 11:27 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:05:16 +0000, dave wrote:

hiya

can anyone reccommend any good insurance companys for my tourer.

thanks

andy

Never had any problems with CC insurance, and the price has always
been competitive.

(remove the spam to reply)

Old March 24th 05, 02:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hitch Lock

dave wrote:

hiya

can anyone reccommend any good insurance companys for my tourer.

thanks

andy

If you're over 50, try Saga - otherwise, Bakers of Cheltenham.
--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock

Old March 24th 05, 03:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Uno Hoo!

"bill lord" wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:05:16 +0000, dave wrote:

hiya

can anyone reccommend any good insurance companys for my tourer.

thanks

andy

Never had any problems with CC insurance, and the price has always
been competitive.

Actually Bill - I've always found the CC insurance hopelessly uncompetitive!
I've asked them for a quote on several occasions but it has always been
considerably more expensive than, for example, NFU.

Kev