Caravantouring Website Update

Old March 25th 05, 12:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alex Thomson

Default Caravantouring Website Update

Apologies to everyone who tried to access caravantouring website this week.
Due to changes in maintenance to the site some links on the index page
images were broken. The images are now repaired and the site is now up and
running, hopefully without any further problems.

Thanks to all who brought this to my attention. Have a nice holiday
weekend.

Alex

http://www.caravantouring.co.uk

Old March 25th 05, 08:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
techno

"Alex Thomson" wrote in message
Apologies to everyone who tried to access caravantouring website this

week.
Due to changes in maintenance to the site some links on the index page
images were broken. The images are now repaired and the site is now up

and
running, hopefully without any further problems.

Thanks to all who brought this to my attention. Have a nice holiday
weekend.

Alex

http://www.caravantouring.co.uk

Still says

'This account is currently unavailable.
Please contact support as soon as possible'

looking at other posts, I'm not the only one getting this message!

Old March 25th 05, 09:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dougal

techno wrote:
"Alex Thomson" wrote in message

Apologies to everyone who tried to access caravantouring website this

week.

Due to changes in maintenance to the site some links on the index page
images were broken. The images are now repaired and the site is now up

and

running, hopefully without any further problems.

Thanks to all who brought this to my attention. Have a nice holiday
weekend.

Alex

http://www.caravantouring.co.uk

Still says

'This account is currently unavailable.
Please contact support as soon as possible'

looking at other posts, I'm not the only one getting this message!

Fine for me at 22:00 GMT

Old March 25th 05, 10:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
George Hendry

The site works with IE but not wit Firefox or presumably netscape. Must
be either something in the index pge or a server problem.

In message , Dougal
writes

--
George Hendry

Old March 26th 05, 09:56 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dougal

George Hendry wrote:
The site works with IE but not with Firefox or presumably Netscape. Must
be either something in the index page or a server problem.

Netscape 7.1 is OK as is Firefox 1.0.1 - both at 10.55 GMT Saturday.

Look somewhere other than the site for the problem!

Old March 26th 05, 10:39 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne

"Dougal" DougalAThiskennel.free-online.co.uk wrote in message
George Hendry wrote:
The site works with IE but not with Firefox or presumably Netscape. Must
be either something in the index page or a server problem.

Netscape 7.1 is OK as is Firefox 1.0.1 - both at 10.55 GMT Saturday.

Look somewhere other than the site for the problem!

Agree with Dougal, fine with Firefox.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk