Durham

Old March 26th 05, 11:48 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
liz hall

Default Durham

We have been invited to a wedding near Beamish (Stanley) in County Durham
and I see the Grange site is closed so we are looking for an alternative
site. Have found Bobby Shaftoe site on google search and wonder if anyone
could recommend this site or a better one for a week
Liz

Old March 26th 05, 03:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
tony penner

We live 1.5 miles from beamish, the wedding is probably in beamish hall,
bobby shaftoe has been slated in revues but is really close, if its just for
1 night use it, grange is to far away.

If you need any help email me

"liz hall" "remove the spam" wrote in
message ...

Old March 26th 05, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
liz hall

Thanks for your reply. I have actually booked the site for 7 nights as it is
bank holiday weekend. It is 16.50 per night the most we have ever paid and
I expected it to be first class.
I shall have to see what I can find out but I would apreciate your comments
either privately or on the group as to what is the problem there.
Liz