roof box

Old March 28th 05, 08:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
andrew and claire

Default roof box

looking to borrow aroof box for the week anybody in aberdeenshire that is
not using one like to help out, will pay a deposit( small child okay)

Old March 29th 05, 05:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"andrew and claire" nospamandrewclaire,[email protected],com wrote in
message ...
looking to borrow aroof box for the week anybody in aberdeenshire that is
not using one like to help out, will pay a deposit( small child okay)

I was keen, would have travelled from Leeds to Aberdeen for it - until I saw
the last three words ... :-(

Mary

Old April 4th 05, 04:21 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
billy whizz

Mary Fisher wrote:
"andrew and claire" nospamandrewclaire,[email protected],com wrote in
message ...

looking to borrow aroof box for the week anybody in aberdeenshire that is
not using one like to help out, will pay a deposit( small child okay)

I was keen, would have travelled from Leeds to Aberdeen for it - until I saw
the last three words ... :-(

Mary

Sorry I don't understand, if you are leaving the child as deposit why do
you need a roof box? I thought that's what you used them for
transporting children.

All you would hear is a few muffled screams.

Jim.

Old April 4th 05, 09:07 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"billy whizz" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
"andrew and claire" nospamandrewclaire,[email protected],com wrote in
message ...

looking to borrow aroof box for the week anybody in aberdeenshire that is
not using one like to help out, will pay a deposit( small child okay)

I was keen, would have travelled from Leeds to Aberdeen for it - until I
saw the last three words ... :-(

Mary

Sorry I don't understand, if you are leaving the child as deposit why do
you need a roof box? I thought that's what you used them for transporting
children.

All you would hear is a few muffled screams.

You don't hear them if you insulate it.

In my experience they're not keen but they're actually eager to travel in
the folded down trailer tent.

Mary

Jim.