looking for a cl in pembrokshire

Old March 31st 05, 09:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike Marsh

Default looking for a cl in pembrokshire

Can anyone help? - I am looking for a Cl in Pembrokeshire for my "summer
holiday"?
I am looking for a site which has views across the sea, is able to welcome
my dog, has electrical hook up, away from the crowds, has loads of "good"
walking near the site - you know, the ideal remote idyll site - just like
everyone else is looking for! Promise I will not divulge the details to
anyone else!

Thanks - Mike

Old April 1st 05, 03:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martin

Good luck!

Some of these sites are extremely twee.

Ignoring sea views for now

The one near Folly Farm is OK

There is a good one near Saundersfoot/Killgetty/Stepaside no sea view but
nice location - not sure on dogs as they have sheep. (Windy Ridge I think)

OK Find a few in your book and ask our opinions!

I have seen a few so have an idea

Old April 1st 05, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bob Edwards

"Mike Marsh" wrote in message
Can anyone help? - I am looking for a Cl in Pembrokeshire for my "summer
holiday"?
I am looking for a site which has views across the sea, is able to welcome
my dog, has electrical hook up, away from the crowds, has loads of "good"
walking near the site - you know, the ideal remote idyll site - just like
everyone else is looking for! Promise I will not divulge the details to
anyone else!

Thanks - Mike

Hi Mike,
I can wholeheartedly recommend this one:

MR & MRS G. B. DODD, HEATH COTTAGE, JAMESTON, TENBY SA70 8QJ [Tel:~(01834)
871489]. ¾ac quiet; secluded; views; wc; h & c; shwr; raz pt; el pts;
shingle & sand beach 1m; Oakwood Theme Pk 10m; open all yr; £5 + el pts.

About 15 minutes the other side of Tenby, before you reach Pembroke town.
Quiet, lovely location, about 20 minutes walk to the sea at Manorbier. If
you climb a tree you MIGHT see the sea from the site!!

Bob

---

Old April 3rd 05, 03:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
JSGJones

If you are amember of the caravan club, see page 467 of this year's
directory listed under Mr Raymond. We stayed there last Easter a good basic
CL, no toilet or shower but superb unrestricted views of the sea, and about
100 yds stroll to join the Pembrokeshire Coastal Footpath. A great C.L.

JSGJ