South West Site

Old April 3rd 05, 06:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stuart Adair

Default South West Site

We regularly use a site in Brean for quick weekends away but the place is
getting expensive and in the summer hols is a nightmare for noise.
Anyone got any ideas for a new site for me to visit ?

Needs to be within 100 miles or so of Tewkesbury (Glos), have a kids
playground and clean toilets and showers.

Stu

Old April 3rd 05, 08:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Geoff Lane

"Stuart Adair" wrote in
:

We regularly use a site in Brean for quick weekends away but the place
is getting expensive and in the summer hols is a nightmare for noise.
Anyone got any ideas for a new site for me to visit ?

Needs to be within 100 miles or so of Tewkesbury (Glos), have a kids
playground and clean toilets and showers.

http://www.camping-southwest.com/ lets you search for sites with the
facilities you specify that are a specified distance from a given location.
For example, it currently lists 12 sites with pitches for caravans, play
areas, showers, and toilets within 50 miles of Bath (and hence 100 miles of
Tewkesbury).

HTH,

--
Geoff Lane
Cornwall, UK

Old April 3rd 05, 10:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter K L Milnes

The CC site Hurn Lane is at Burnham-On-Sea just a bit further down the coast
from Brean Sands. It is near a big commercial site but self-contained.

Cheers, Peter.

"Geoff Lane" wrote in message
"Stuart Adair" wrote in
:

Old April 3rd 05, 10:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter K L Milnes

The CC site Hurn Lane is at Burnham-On-Sea just a bit further down the coast
from Brean Sands. It is near a big commercial site but self-contained.

Cheers, Peter.

"Geoff Lane" wrote in message
"Stuart Adair" wrote in
: