Circuit Breaker

Old April 3rd 05, 07:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Colin Stones

Default Circuit Breaker

Does anyone know the best place to buy a replacement 2 pole mini circuit
breaker for my caravan? The 10 amp breaker has become very unreliable and I
am looking to replace it.

TIA

Old April 3rd 05, 10:40 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 20:45:14 +0100, "Colin Stones"
wrote:

Does anyone know the best place to buy a replacement 2 pole mini circuit
breaker for my caravan? The 10 amp breaker has become very unreliable and I
am looking to replace it.

Most caravan dealers have them.

(remove the spam to reply)

Old April 3rd 05, 10:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter K L Milnes

Any electrical store or Homebase, B&Q etc. should stock the item you want.
You could even get it from "Screwfix Direct".

Cheers, Peter.

Old April 5th 05, 01:01 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
WD

Hi Peter

Not sure your right there, double pole breakers are very rare, B+Q and
Screwf*x
certainly don't seem to do you have a part no. ?

Any electrical store or Homebase, B&Q etc. should stock the item you want.
You could even get it from "Screwfix Direct".

Cheers, Peter.

"Colin Stones" wrote in message
Does anyone know the best place to buy a replacement 2 pole mini circuit
breaker for my caravan? The 10 amp breaker has become very unreliable
and I am looking to replace it.

TIA

Hi Peter

Not sure your right there, double pole breakers are very rare, B+Q and
Screwf*x
certainly don't sem to do you have a part no. ?

Old April 5th 05, 08:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
SandS

"Colin Stones" wrote in message
Does anyone know the best place to buy a replacement 2 pole
mini circuit breaker for my caravan? The 10 amp breaker has
become very unreliable and I am looking to replace it.

TIA

TLC Direct certainly do double pole:
www.tlc-direct.co.uk
or