CL at Haworth any?

Old April 4th 05, 07:11 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default CL at Haworth any?

Hi,
There does not seem to be a CC CL at Haworth, (Bronte), West Yorkshire, is
there a C&CC CL there?
Nor a caravan touring site within a short walk of the village, nearest I can
find is over a mile out.
Thanks

Please reply to News Group.

Old April 4th 05, 11:24 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 07:11:22 GMT, "David"
wrote:

Hi,
There does not seem to be a CC CL at Haworth, (Bronte), West Yorkshire, is
there a C&CC CL there?
Nor a caravan touring site within a short walk of the village, nearest I can
find is over a mile out.
Thanks

There are two CC CL's one which is 1.7 miles out and one which is 2.4
miles out. Going further afield there are Cl's at pecketwell which
must have stunning views, a CC site at Hebden Bridge, and a very
pleasant commercial site at Hollingworth lake in Rochdale. For all of
these the drive over to Haworth is a worthwhile trip in itself ( it's
one of our afternoon trips out ).

(remove the spam to reply)

Old April 4th 05, 03:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

wrote:

Hi,
There does not seem to be a CC CL at Haworth, (Bronte), West Yorkshire, is
there a C&CC CL there?
Nor a caravan touring site within a short walk of the village, nearest I can
find is over a mile out.
Thanks

There are two CC CL's one which is 1.7 miles out and one which is 2.4
miles out. Going further afield there are Cl's at pecketwell which
must have stunning views, a CC site at Hebden Bridge, and a very
pleasant commercial site at Hollingworth lake in Rochdale. For all of
these the drive over to Haworth is a worthwhile trip in itself ( it's
one of our afternoon trips out ).

Sorry I should have said the two CL's are under the name of Harney at
Keighley and Clark also at Keighley

(remove the spam to reply)