Bad Experience

Old April 4th 05, 05:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stuart Adair

Default Bad Experience

I was talking to a friend today about a bad experience I once had when I
stayed at a place in Goathland (Where Heartbeat is filmed). We stayed on the
farm that belonged to Greengrass in the series and despite it advertising as
having toilets, had to put up with 1 toilet between about 200 people - It
was like something in Africa.

What bad experiences have other people out there had ?

Stu

Old April 4th 05, 05:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Stuart Adair composed the following;:

What bad experiences have other people out there had ?

Put it this way, at least you had a toilet ...

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Old April 4th 05, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Simon Hawthorne

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 17:08:10 +0000 (UTC), "Stuart Adair"
wrote:

What bad experiences have other people out there had ?

Hi Stu

None so far - but this site is always good to check up on a site:

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/re...asp?revid=1000

Kind regards

Simon

Old April 4th 05, 06:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

wrote:

| I was talking to a friend today about a bad experience I once had when I
| stayed at a place in Goathland (Where Heartbeat is filmed). We stayed on the
| farm that belonged to Greengrass in the series and despite it advertising as
| having toilets, had to put up with 1 toilet between about 200 people - It
| was like something in Africa.

We take and use our own toilet, shower, washbasin, cooker everything.
We tend to do a quick look round a site and if things are not to our liking
we go somewhere else. If after a night we do not like it we move on.

--
Dave F
Flight is right
Old April 4th 05, 06:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old April 4th 05, 08:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith

It's alright moving on if you don't like the site, what about the deposit
you paid.

Keith

Old April 4th 05, 08:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith

Old April 4th 05, 08:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

despite it advertising as having toilets, had to put up with 1 toilet
between about 200 people - It
was like something in Africa.

We have to put up with one shared toilet for two people, whatever campsite
we are on.
Has blown air heating and doubles as shower room too.
Luv caravanning. (Kilroy wasn't impressed- earlier tonight).
daveK.