Bunroy Fort William

Old April 6th 05, 01:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alex Thomson

Default Bunroy Fort William

Bunroy caravan park has been added to http://www.caravantouring.co.uk

Some of you had problems accessing my website recently , I have made some
changes to my index page, checked out my server settings and tested my
website on I E, Firefox, and Opera browsers and all appears ok, so hopefully
you will not have any problems in the future.

Thanks for all your comments.

Alex.

Old April 11th 05, 08:17 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gordon Austin

Shouldn't that be "Bunree" not Bunroy, which 8 miles South of Fort William.
Have just returned from there yesterday, fantastic site. It was almost
destroyed by the storms in February, but has now been cleaned up, but the
Lochside pitches were still to be re-commisioned as they were all under
water & all the EHUs were still waiting to but be sorted but word has it, it
will be completed this coming week.
Tankie

Old April 11th 05, 01:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alex Thomson

"Gordon Austin" wrote in message
[...]

Hi Gordon

Bunroy is correct, the site is to the north of Fort William just past Spean
Bridge on the A86 It's not as scenic as Bunree but a very nice site to
visit, you can view Images of the site at http://www.caravantouring.co.uk .

Alex .

Old April 11th 05, 03:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andrew Kay

"Alex Thomson" wrote in message

Bunroy is correct, the site is to the north of Fort William just past
Spean
Bridge on the A86 It's not as scenic as Bunree but a very nice site to
visit, you can view Images of the site at http://www.caravantouring.co.uk
.

It is indeed a nice site, very quiet and not expensive. Depending upon
where you pitch, you might need a very long hookup lead - though the site
owner lent us one when we were there last year.

Cheers
Andrew Kay

Old April 11th 05, 03:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gordon Austin

Hi Alex
My appoligies, I stand corrected. Its a pity, if we had gone there, we would
have saved ourselves 45 on the week, in fees alone. But we still enjoyed
ourselves at Bunree and the views from the van window are worth a little
extra As you say Bunroy does look a fair site, from their website. We may
give it a go sometime, should we be unable to get on Bunree.