Flamingo Lamnd, Pickering.

Old April 6th 05, 11:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Frosty

Default Flamingo Lamnd, Pickering.

Hi,
Being a born again 'vanner we wanted to revisit Flaming Land in yorkshire
but noticed on their site they will not allow Hobby, Tabbert or Buccaneer
vans on site!
Would love to know why, any one know? otherwise I'll have to ring em up and
ask. :-0

--
Best Regards,
Bill Frost.

OUTGOING MAIL CHECKED BY NORTON 2004
PLEASE NOTE! For Blueyonder mail ONLY replies must have the word "avo"
anywhere in the subject line to avoid automated spam trap.

Old April 7th 05, 07:43 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Frosty" wrote in message
k...
Hi,
Being a born again 'vanner we wanted to revisit Flaming Land in yorkshire
but noticed on their site they will not allow Hobby, Tabbert or Buccaneer
vans on site!
Would love to know why, any one know? otherwise I'll have to ring em up

and
ask. :-0

--

Is it to keep Europeans out. (Doors/awnings on the other side.)

Please reply to News Group.

Old April 7th 05, 08:12 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

Is it to keep Europeans out. (Doors/awnings on the other side.)
--

More likely an idea picked up from french sites. Mostly twin axles favoured
by nomads (pikeys here).

Old April 7th 05, 08:28 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Frosty" wrote in message
k...
Hi,
Being a born again 'vanner we wanted to revisit Flaming Land in yorkshire
but noticed on their site they will not allow Hobby, Tabbert or Buccaneer
vans on site!
Would love to know why, any one know? otherwise I'll have to ring em up
and ask. :-0

Do that and let us know!

I'm not a fan of that place :-(

Mary

Old April 7th 05, 08:28 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Barry

I don't understand why a Buccaneer should come in that category, it's a
normal UK van formerly of quality now part of the Explorer Group.
Barry