Single parents out there ????

Old August 4th 03, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
SAMMI100471

Default Single parents out there ????

Hi there, are there any other single parents out there who like to go away in
their caravans, im 32 single mum of 4 on the south coast who gets lonely out
there sometimes once the kiddies have gone to bed, interested in a chat then
please email me, maybe all us single parents should get together sometime.
Old August 5th 03, 09:36 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Parry

SAMMI100471 wrote:
Hi there, are there any other single parents out there who like to go
away in their caravans, im 32 single mum of 4 on the south coast who
gets lonely out there sometimes once the kiddies have gone to bed,
interested in a chat then please email me, maybe all us single
parents should get together sometime.

Know what you mean ... when I take my daughter on hols she goes of with other kids on the site and
I'm sat twiddling my thumbs ;o)

--
Steve Parry

http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

http://wrexhamseals.tripod.com

Old August 5th 03, 05:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bill

Andy R wrote in message
An interesting post this, in me it immediately conjures up two conflicting

The first one is "the last thing I want when I go caravanning is a load of
slappers and their multi coloured sprogs screaming and stealing from the
other caravanners all day and shagging the local low life all night"

The second response is " good for you, hope you and the family have a

great
holiday, it can't be easy on your own with four kids when life's been a

bit
unfair to you"

I find complete agreement with both responses.

That's me confused.

Bill

Old August 5th 03, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BiFreind

SAMMI100471 wrote in message
Hi there, are there any other single parents out there who like to go away

in
their caravans, im 32 single mum of 4 on the south coast who gets lonely

out
there sometimes once the kiddies have gone to bed, interested in a chat

then
please email me, maybe all us single parents should get together sometime.

From Google. uk.ads.personal.

Couple with bbw bi fem looking for a bi fem to have some fun with, fella
just
to watch and enjoy, email us if interested, no single males please
uk.adverts.personals - 13 May 2003 by SAMMI100471

What's interesting about watching two women chatting???

Too deep for me.