Thetford Cassette

Old April 7th 05, 10:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

Default Thetford Cassette

Those who replied have been trolled. If you are suspicious of an inane post,
search the 'find' field on the toolbar (above) to check on the op's
previous.
The spotty adolescent has form.
DaveK.

Old April 8th 05, 11:41 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
duzz

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 23:01:03 +0100, "davek"
wrote:

Those who replied have been trolled. If you are suspicious of an inane post,
search the 'find' field on the toolbar (above) to check on the op's
previous.
The spotty adolescent has form.
DaveK.

If it's me you are referring to, I admit a lack of knowledge, but
inane, that's a bit strong.
And, the last time I was called a spotty adolescent was 40 years ago.

Old April 8th 05, 02:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

wrote:

Those who replied have been trolled. If you are suspicious of an inane post,
search the 'find' field on the toolbar (above) to check on the op's
previous.
The spotty adolescent has form.
DaveK.

I doubt it, the question is too precise and pertinent to be placed by
anyone other than a caravanner.

(remove the spam to reply)

Old April 8th 05, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

wrote:

Those who replied have been trolled. If you are suspicious of an inane
post,
search the 'find' field on the toolbar (above) to check on the op's
previous.
The spotty adolescent has form.
DaveK.

If it's me you are referring to, I admit a lack of knowledge, but
inane, that's a bit strong.
And, the last time I was called a spotty adolescent was 40 years ago.

You are the guy that asked about towing a Safari with a 1974 mini clubman?
If not, mucho apologieso.
DaveK.

Old April 9th 05, 08:23 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
duzz

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 19:02:05 +0100, "davek"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Those who replied have been trolled. If you are suspicious of an inane
post,
search the 'find' field on the toolbar (above) to check on the op's
previous.
The spotty adolescent has form.
DaveK.

If it's me you are referring to, I admit a lack of knowledge, but
inane, that's a bit strong.
And, the last time I was called a spotty adolescent was 40 years ago.

You are the guy that asked about towing a Safari with a 1974 mini clubman?
If not, mucho apologieso.
DaveK.

No. I am the guy that answered that with how my grandad towed a static
van with his bycicle.

Old April 10th 05, 08:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

You are the guy that asked about towing a Safari with a 1974 mini clubman?
If not, mucho apologieso.
DaveK.

No. I am the guy that answered that with how my grandad towed a static
van with his bycicle.

I have a picture of a (modified) caravan like our 10' one being towed by two
bicycles.

Mary