Cabanon Apache Awning help needed.

Old April 8th 05, 06:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
billy whizz

Default Cabanon Apache Awning help needed.

With our new 'van we have inherited an awning, a Cabanon Apache with an
annexe. It's a Verona I think, I have looked at their website and it
looks the closest match.
http://www.cabanon.com/gb/produit/resultat.jsp?id=91

We have also inherited a Bradcot awning and I am having difficulty
deciding which parts belong to which, the canvas is OK I can go by the
colour. Does anyone have any erection instructions for this awning? this
is our first 'van and I don't want to have to lug both awnings around
until I have worked it all out.

We don't have room to put it up at home, the only other option is to
find somewhere local to try it out (and probably get mistaken for
travelers).

TIA, Jim.

North Derbyshire
England.

to reply direct replace 'nospam' with 'henrun'.

Old April 8th 05, 11:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
billy whizz

billy whizz wrote:

On further investigation the awning is an Apache Provence complete with
two annex or is that annexes?

Jim.