amusing video

Old April 12th 05, 11:09 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Bindon

Default amusing video

Even as a caravanner I found this one funny.

http://www.jokaroo.com/ecards/funnym...atcouldnt.html

Old April 12th 05, 06:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stuart Adair

This is absolutely superb !!!

Stu

Old April 13th 05, 02:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Troggy

how would you save this to hard drive ..please tell...i right clicked and no
save as, save target as, etc option came up !

Old April 13th 05, 03:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alex Heney

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:47:24 +0000 (UTC), "Troggy"
wrote:

"Peter Bindon" [email protected] NOSPAMPLEASEpbindon.freeserve.co.uk wrote in message
.. .
Even as a caravanner I found this one funny.

http://www.jokaroo.com/ecards/funnym...atcouldnt.html

how would you save this to hard drive ..please tell...i right clicked and no
save as, save target as, etc option came up !

If you go to "View == Show Source" (assuming you are using IE), you
can find that the URL of the file is
http://images2.jokaroo.net/flash/cartrailor.wmv

If you use a download accelerator program, you should be able to plug
that URL into it and download (it certainly worked OK with Flashget).

Old April 14th 05, 07:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ALun Jenkins

Stuart Adair wrote:
This is absolutely superb !!!

Stu

looks like someone on the rob! Have a close look at the coupling !
Dont look right to me.

Old April 14th 05, 09:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Chris

"Alun Jenkins" wrote in message
Stuart Adair wrote:
This is absolutely superb !!!

Stu

looks like someone on the rob! Have a close look at the coupling ! Dont
look right to me.

That because it was made for the AA ( http://www.oneintwelve.com/video1/ ),
its been around a while now!