towbars

Old April 12th 05, 04:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim Hough

Default towbars

Detachable towbar, twin electrics to Nissan Primera Estate 444.01 Feb 05 !

Old April 12th 05, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Jim Hough" wrote in message
Detachable towbar, twin electrics to Nissan Primera Estate 444.01 Feb 05

!

What are you wishing to tell us here, main dealer price?

You could read my comments in thread What Towbar Brand?

Please reply to News Group.

Old April 12th 05, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Jim Hough composed the following;:

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Old April 12th 05, 06:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard

"Jim Hough" wrote in message
Detachable towbar, twin electrics to Nissan Primera Estate 444.01 Feb 05
!

non detachable towbar, twin electrics, Nissan Primera Estate, fitted
(Witter) June '03 around 240 inc VAT.

Richard

Old April 13th 05, 09:43 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Jim Hough composed the following;:
For information only.

Sorry, you've lost me.

Is it meant to be a good price or a bad price?

If it's an advert then it hasn't enough information to be informative, if
it's a moan then there hardly seems anything in context to support it, I
mean, is this dealer fitted quote, tow-bar fitting centre quote etc.

I guess it's a moan at the high price, I have a Landrover that came with a
towbar and fittings fitted already, so cost me nothing ..

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!