Suggestions for alternative (cheap) fridge box for Trailer.

Old August 5th 03, 04:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Smk

Default Suggestions for alternative (cheap) fridge box for Trailer.

"Chris Holmes" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I am wanting to get a fridge box to fit on the front of my Trailer.

As far as I can tell, the "official" offerings are both expensive and
wider than I need (or than would "look right" on a 1 Metre wide
trailer).

Does anyone have any suggestions for an alternative? (Or know of a
sorce of Second Hand fridge boxes?)

I did mail Hugh Barnes to see if he still had one that he was offering
for sale a few years back, but he's gone off on his hols.

A friend here did suggest an ex military Ammo box, but i've not found
anyone selling these apart from extra large briefcase style.

I'd like to be able to fit a Camping Gas cheat style fridge, and have
some space for it to "breathe" together with room to fit some more
gear in.

All suggestions welcome!

try the Fiamma Ultra Box 320 or 500. These are designed for fitting at the
rear of a motorcaravan but would probably work just as well mounted on your
a-frame http://partners.fiamma.it/en/homeng.asp