Awning windows

Old April 14th 05, 06:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
unsub2004

Default Awning windows

ok ,stupid question maybe, but humour me.
Is there any need to fold awning sections in a particular way to protect the
plastic glazing in the windows?
Thanks

Old April 14th 05, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nick

"unsub2004" wrote in message
ok ,stupid question maybe, but humour me.
Is there any need to fold awning sections in a particular way to protect
the
plastic glazing in the windows?
Thanks

To avoid cracking maybe roll them ?

Nick

Old April 14th 05, 07:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"unsub2004" wrote in message
ok ,stupid question maybe, but humour me.
Is there any need to fold awning sections in a particular way to protect
the
plastic glazing in the windows?

We used to wonderabout that but don't any more. Apart from leaving folds in
the 'glazing' (who cares?) there'sno effect on our old awning windows.

On the even older awning windows we don't even see the folds.

Mary

Thanks