Foam Mattress Special - Where From?

Old April 14th 05, 06:40 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bryan Bellis

Default Foam Mattress Special - Where From?

I've got a two year old Abbey (bought from new) that has the silly
L-shaped rear end. The end table removes from its single pedestal and
you can convert it to a bed. There's a bunk bed arrangement that folds
out and up so you can sleep three at the rear.

My wife and I want to use the rear to fold into a double bed and sleep
the two kids at the front instead. We've removed the upper bunk simply
by removing the screws and out it comes. The arrangement for the
existing plethora of foam cushions is to fashion them together to form
a lower double. It's a pain. Now we've removed the bunk metal
contraption we have more space, and thus want to have a foam bed base
made instead of using the jigsaw arrangement.

Any thoughts on where I can go to to have a foam mattress made up,
with covers to suit the rest of the caravan?

--
Bryan Bellis.
Don't hit REPLY to email me, my spam trap will

http://www.pcdr.co.uk/taxmaster

To email me, go to this web page link:
http://www.pcdr.co.uk/spam/antispam.html
Old April 14th 05, 07:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Bryan Bellis" wrote in message

I've got a two year old Abbey (bought from new) that has the silly
L-shaped rear end. The end table removes from its single pedestal and
you can convert it to a bed. There's a bunk bed arrangement that folds
out and up so you can sleep three at the rear.

My wife and I want to use the rear to fold into a double bed and sleep
the two kids at the front instead. We've removed the upper bunk simply
by removing the screws and out it comes. The arrangement for the
existing plethora of foam cushions is to fashion them together to form
a lower double. It's a pain. Now we've removed the bunk metal
contraption we have more space, and thus want to have a foam bed base
made instead of using the jigsaw arrangement.

Any thoughts on where I can go to to have a foam mattress made up,
with covers to suit the rest of the caravan?

Tockfield Ltd, Pit Lane, Whirland, Nr Alfreton, Derbyshire DE55 6AT
0800 3894945Mon - Thurs
01773 834968 other times

www.foam.co.uk

You can even camp free on site while they do the work.They'll fill existing
covers or do everythingwhile you wait or by mail order.

Nice people. Nice site.

Mary

Old April 14th 05, 10:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bryan Bellis

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:53:18 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Bryan Bellis" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

Thanks Mary, that's ever so useful. Looks like a short trip to
Derbyshire then!

Old April 15th 05, 11:16 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian & Jenny

Hi Bryan,

We have a Bailey Senator 5000, and got a new double sprung matress last year
for 50.00 if you look around and we converted the back of our caravan into
a fixed bed,
I had to get a materss the same weight as the bunk bed and the cushion,
Hope this helps you,
--
Yours
Ian & Jenny,

Members of,
Caravan Club,
Scottish Caravan Club South West Scotland,
Camping & Caravanning Club,
British Caravan Club,
Renfrew & South West of Scotland DA.