Views/Comments/Recommendations on Sites In Vendee

Old April 15th 05, 02:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
abi_man

Default Views/Comments/Recommendations on Sites In Vendee

Hope to be in area for 17 days Mid-end Aug.
We are looking for a lively site, beach access.
Good size pool with slides.
Very lively site with entertainments

We are a young family with a teenage boy and toddlers.

We have been looking at La Pinede, Nr Royan, La Pomme de Pin,La Dune
des Sables and Les Biches. If anyone has stayed at any of these sites
and/or others in that area we would love to hear your comments please..

We arrive in Calais early Sat morning, so again can i call on my fellow
caravanners to advise on overnights stops, incl municipals..

Many thanks in advance

Burt