oggie porch awning

Old April 15th 05, 04:40 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stewart

Default oggie porch awning

Has anyone used the oggie porch awning? if so can they please tell me how
effective it is and if it can stand a moderate wind.
We are now finding that our awning is a bit too heavy for us (even with ixl
poles) so must find an alternative.
Did think of a flamma or omnistor canopy but would still need at least one
end piece to stop the wind so it may not be an advantage. Also we have to
park very close to the house and it may be too close to the wall.
thank you.