Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven?

Old April 17th 05, 07:07 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Kevin and Karin

Default Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven?

wrote in message
oups.com...

The reason some people don't know for sure
if they are going to Heaven when they die
is because they just don't know.

The good news is that you can know for
sure that you are going to Heaven which is
described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful
place with no death, sorrow, sickness or
pain.

Ah but do they have electric hookups and allow dogs?

Old April 17th 05, 07:39 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 08:07:24 +0100, "Kevin and Karin"
wrote:

| wrote in message
| oups.com...
|
| The reason some people don't know for sure
| if they are going to Heaven when they die
| is because they just don't know.
|
| The good news is that you can know for
| sure that you are going to Heaven which is
| described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful
| place with no death, sorrow, sickness or
| pain.
|
| Ah but do they have electric hookups and allow dogs?

Maybe they only allow ?seniors?
We were once turned away by a site in California because June was too young
by a year :-)

--
Dave F
Howard Flight was right
Old April 17th 05, 07:39 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old April 18th 05, 04:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
duzz

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 08:07:24 +0100, "Kevin and Karin"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

The reason some people don't know for sure
if they are going to Heaven when they die
is because they just don't know.

The good news is that you can know for
sure that you are going to Heaven which is
described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful
place with no death, sorrow, sickness or
pain.

Ah but do they have electric hookups and allow dogs?

That's how you tell. If they don't it's the other place.