Al-ko stabiliser 1300 Tow ball

Old April 17th 05, 06:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lawrence

Default Al-ko stabiliser 1300 Tow ball

Have just bought Al-ko stabiliser 1300 and fitted it to my car , but i have
a second car which a use to tow the caravan as well sometimes , do i have to
buy a second alko tow ball or can i just use a normal tow ball . Thank you
in advance

Old April 17th 05, 09:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Lawrence" wrote in message
Have just bought Al-ko stabiliser 1300 and fitted it to my car , but i

have
a second car which a use to tow the caravan as well sometimes , do i have

buy a second alko tow ball or can i just use a normal tow ball .

Afraid you need to obtain another special Alko.
Look under the Alko ball and you will see the neck as been machined
differently to yout standard one. Also the ball is furthet away from the
car.

Please reply to News Group.

Old April 17th 05, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter K L Milnes

If you do not purchase a second towball you may well damage the car and/or
the caravan if you try to tow with a short-neck towball.

Cheers, Peter.