HJeard on Radio Leeds

Old April 19th 05, 10:32 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default HJeard on Radio Leeds

On one of thier 'phone ins the other day heard them ask a caller what did he
do for a living? I build caravans.
Next question then came , Do you have a caravan? NO, I know how they are
made.

Please reply to News Group.

Old April 19th 05, 12:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"David" wrote in message
On one of thier 'phone ins the other day heard them ask a caller what did
he
do for a living? I build caravans.
Next question then came , Do you have a caravan? NO, I know how they are
made.

A son is an aircraft technician. When I say he's in the RAF almost everyone
asks if he's a pilot (as are about 3% of RAF personnel).

He says that knowing how they're maintained he wouldn't fly one. But of
course he's flown IN many, all over the world. I think it's regarded as a
sort of funny/clever thing to say about your job.

Men, huh!

Mary