Hadrians wall

Old April 19th 05, 10:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
kevin yates

Default Hadrians wall

Hi All

Does anybody out there no if there are any camp sites that could ttake about
20 Scouts and support team, along Hadrians wall, this is for a hike my Scout
group my be planning for next year. I thing the stay would be for 1 to 2
nights then moving on further down the trail

Rgds Kevin
asl 5th Stevenage Air Scout Gp

Old April 20th 05, 07:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
andy

In message , kevin yates
muttered:
Hi All

Does anybody out there no if there are any camp sites that could ttake about
20 Scouts and support team, along Hadrians wall, this is for a hike my Scout
group my be planning for next year. I thing the stay would be for 1 to 2
nights then moving on further down the trail

Rgds Kevin
asl 5th Stevenage Air Scout Gp

I'm going there this weekend, to a site with a 'rally' field. Might be
just the ticket, email me after Sunday and I'll let you know.
--
Andy

Old April 21st 05, 08:28 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Frosty

Does anybody out there no if there are any camp sites that could ttake
about
20 Scouts and support team, along Hadrians wall, this is for a hike my
Scout
group my be planning for next year. I thing the stay would be for 1 to 2
nights then moving on further down the trail

Rgds Kevin
asl 5th Stevenage Air Scout Gp

Hi Andy,

A quicksearch on http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/ found this one