For Sale: Mar 04 Swift Challenger 550 SE

Old April 21st 05, 07:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jai Stone

Default For Sale: Mar 04 Swift Challenger 550 SE

Hello to you all,
I appologise for a bit of blatant selling but I want to sell my caravan
which is just over a year old so that I can ge a bigger model (Conqueror)
It is CRIS registered and immaculate.
Details currently on Ebay and will be in Caravan club mag soon.
I want a minimum of 12,800 for this in order to buy the new one. You will
see from the description how good that price is for all that is included.

See it at:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Regards & happy caravanning to you all

John