Caravan Club CLs

Old April 24th 05, 12:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David W.E. Roberts

Default Caravan Club CLs

Hi,

not currently a member (although I have been in the past).

Is there any way I can find out where the CLs are without joining?

I need to find sites before I can commit to buying a van.

TIA
Dave R

Old April 24th 05, 12:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dougal

David W.E. Roberts wrote:
Hi,

not currently a member (although I have been in the past).

Is there any way I can find out where the CLs are without joining?

I need to find sites before I can commit to buying a van.

TIA
Dave R

http://www.jollyinteresting.co.uk/pu...nfiles/Caravan Club
Sites 2005-2006~28.Mar.05.zip

Use with a copy of Autoroute

Old April 24th 05, 01:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David W.E. Roberts

"Dougal" DougalAThiskennel.free-online.co.uk wrote in message
David W.E. Roberts wrote:
Hi,

not currently a member (although I have been in the past).

Is there any way I can find out where the CLs are without joining?

I need to find sites before I can commit to buying a van.

TIA
Dave R

http://www.jollyinteresting.co.uk/pu...nfiles/Caravan Club
Sites 2005-2006~28.Mar.05.zip

Use with a copy of Autoroute

No Zip file, bad Zip file or part of a spanned zip file

Shame - would be very useful.

However the 'both' file seems O.K.

Old April 24th 05, 01:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David W.E. Roberts

David W.E. Roberts wrote:
Hi,

not currently a member (although I have been in the past).

Is there any way I can find out where the CLs are without joining?

I need to find sites before I can commit to buying a van.

TIA
Dave R

http://www.jollyinteresting.co.uk/pu...nfiles/Caravan Club
Sites 2005-2006~28.Mar.05.zip

Use with a copy of Autoroute

No Zip file, bad Zip file or part of a spanned zip file

Shame - would be very useful.

However the 'both' file seems O.K.

Magic!
Imported into my Autoroute (10.00.09.250) after updating from the older
version of the map they were prepared on.
Exactly what I was looking for.

Ta muchly
Dave R

Old April 24th 05, 07:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dougal

David W.E. Roberts wrote:

No Zip file, bad Zip file or part of a spanned zip file

Shame - would be very useful.

It does work! - not that it matters now that you've found the other one.

Dougal