warning speed camera

Old August 6th 03, 01:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

Default warning speed camera

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 10:59:37 +0100, "chris" wrote:

I forgot all about it until I returned home
and opened my mail to discover a speeding fine 60 and 3 points .I hold my
hands up yes I must of been speeding bit annoyed as I have a clean license
and am not a fast driver any way this has annoyed me as I feel it is
entrapment and in the police letter sent it states

Before you pay it you are entitled to see the eveidence on which they
base this charge, if the eveidence is in photographic form the only
acceptable picture is the original or an unenhanced copy of the
original. They cannot take a photograph and digitally enhance the
picture so that they can read the number plate.

(remove the spam to reply)