Call me a cheapskate if you wish

Old April 27th 05, 11:21 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
billy whizz

Default Call me a cheapskate if you wish

I am trying to find a source of reasonably priced parts (elbows and
connectors) for the whale 12mm push fit water system, our local caravan
dealers prices seem a little steep and towsure don't stock them.

Jim
North Derbyshire
England.
Old April 27th 05, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

How does what you want compare to the various types of plastic plumbing
offered at B&Q, Wickes etc.?
Or has the caravan industry gone for non-standard sizes? If so I guess your
stuck with the high prices.

Please reply to News Group.