Sites In Cantabria

Old April 27th 05, 04:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Burt

Default Sites In Cantabria

Last year we went out of season to a beautiful commercial site (yes
really) called Playa Joyel, nr a village called Noja.

It was very convenient to tour the local area alongside day visits to
both Santandar and Bilbao.

As it was out of season when we went - the prices were very
good..around 15.00 per night.

Just outside the entrence to the camp, is the most beautiful, white
sanded, blue beach cove, you may ever come across, it is paradise!!
Therr is a weekly market here and a supermarket is not to far away...

The facilities are good too...

Hope this helps...

Regards

Burt
Old May 22nd 05, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
cazzie

Hi Burt

We are thinking about going to Playa Joyel this summer can you suggest
the best route to take, this is our first time across waters with our
caravan which is a rather big Lunar Lexon EW towed with a Freelander.
Do we need to know anything that is different requirements out there to
here, we are thinking of taking a longer ferry crossing to avoid less
driving as travelling with three teenagers (not a happy thought)
driving from East Sussex.

Would appreciate any tips or pointers you can give.

Thankyou

Caron