Importing a new caravan

Old April 28th 05, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
russ valentine

Default Importing a new caravan

Has any one imported a new caravan from Europe to save money and get exactly
what they want. I'm thinking at a Hymer caravan

Russ

Old April 28th 05, 08:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Fred

"russ valentine" wrote in message

Has any one imported a new caravan from Europe to save money and get
exactly what they want. I'm thinking at a Hymer caravan

Russ

Hi Russ, yes I got my Hobby from Germany, some nice Hymers over there

Old April 29th 05, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Bowyer

"russ valentine" wrote in message

Has any one imported a new caravan from Europe to save money and get
exactly what they want. I'm thinking at a Hymer caravan

Russ

Hi Russ

Some friends of ours are doing just that now...they're waiting for their new
Hymer...from what I can see you get a good deal, but Pete (sorry - thats the
guy I know) has been waiting MONTHS for the van....he ordered it in
September (I think) and is looking to get it June.

The other problem is dealers over here (or so I'm told).

HTH, Steve

Old April 29th 05, 06:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lenny

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:56:35 GMT, "russ valentine"
wrote:

Has any one imported a new caravan from Europe to save money and get exactly
what they want. I'm thinking at a Hymer caravan

Russ

Like Fred & a few others on this NG I brought my van in Germay.

Go to Google Groups
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...avanning?hl=en

Do a search on 'Imorting Hobby Caravans' this will give you a lot of
info of which a fair amount will apply to Hymers.

Lenny