Cornish site recommendation

Old April 30th 05, 08:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Maddern

Default Cornish site recommendation

Can anyone recommend from personal experience a decent site on the South
Coast of Cornwall which meets the following criteria:-

Close to sandy beach(es)
Close to some interesting fishing villages
With electrical hookups
Ideally at Caravan Club certified location" at a rate of max 10 per night

Haven't been there in years so am out of touch with Cornwall has a caravan
site destination!

Thanks a lot

Peter

Old April 30th 05, 08:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"Peter Maddern" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend from personal experience a decent site on the South
Coast of Cornwall which meets the following criteria:-

Close to sandy beach(es)
Close to some interesting fishing villages
With electrical hookups
Ideally at Caravan Club certified location" at a rate of max 10 per night

Haven't been there in years so am out of touch with Cornwall has a caravan
site destination!

Thanks a lot

Peter

Try Threeways near Marazion it's a CC site but has no toilet block

DieSea

Old May 1st 05, 11:12 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Uno Hoo!

"Peter Maddern" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend from personal experience a decent site on the South
Coast of Cornwall which meets the following criteria:-

Close to sandy beach(es)
Close to some interesting fishing villages
With electrical hookups
Ideally at Caravan Club certified location" at a rate of max 10 per night

Haven't been there in years so am out of touch with Cornwall has a caravan
site destination!

Thanks a lot

Peter

Take a look at this site. I'm booked in here later this year. They used to
be a CL but have expanded to 25 pitches.:

http://www.pengoon.co.uk/

Kev

Old May 1st 05, 02:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bryan Bellis

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 20:11:15 +0000 (UTC), "Peter Maddern"
wrote:

Can anyone recommend from personal experience a decent site on the South
Coast of Cornwall which meets the following criteria:-

Close to sandy beach(es)
Close to some interesting fishing villages
With electrical hookups
Ideally at Caravan Club certified location" at a rate of max 10 per night

Haven't been there in years so am out of touch with Cornwall has a caravan
site destination!

Well, it isn't CC and it isn't 10 per night, but otherwise we really
like this site. Close to some lovely coves, and Mevagissey is nice.
Site has small shop, outside swimming pool, privately run,

http://www.tregarton.co.uk/

Over fifteen years we've been there 7 times.

--
Bryan Bellis.
Don't hit REPLY to email me, my spam trap will

http://www.pcdr.co.uk/taxmaster

To email me, go to this web page link:
http://www.pcdr.co.uk/spam/antispam.html

Old May 3rd 05, 09:53 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jethro

Not sure of the in's and outs, but this is a nice place, have stayed there 3
years running

http://www.trelay.co.uk/

Not too far into Cornwall with the van, but a good base, especially for the
south coast.