Caravan salvage

Old May 3rd 05, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Barbara Ratcliffe

Default Caravan salvage

Passing thro West Auckland Co Durham I spotted a billboard Advertising
Caravan Salvage, it was on an 01388 832??? tel number but missed the last
three digits. Can anyone help please?

Old May 3rd 05, 03:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
etomd

http://www.businessline.co.uk/index....=27&stdTxt=333

Old May 6th 05, 05:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

On Tue, 3 May 2005 12:56:30 +0100, "Barbara Ratcliffe"
wrote:

Passing thro West Auckland Co Durham I spotted a billboard Advertising
Caravan Salvage, it was on an 01388 832??? tel number but missed the last
three digits. Can anyone help please?

Barbara & John who supplied the phone number.

If this place is any good, can you send me the information to put on my
breakers web page.

I recommend that you use the feedback form on www.caravanningnow.co.uk, but
if that's inconvenient then reply to this email or better still to it here
in urc.

Thanks

Richard
(ROT13 to e-mail me directly). See
http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk for most things to do with caravanning.
--
Top 20 Replies by Programmers When Their Programs Don't Work: 1. "I
thought I fixed that."