Touring sites near Arundal or Brighton

Old May 3rd 05, 06:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim Roberts

Default Touring sites near Arundal or Brighton

Hi everyone.
We are looking for suggestions for quiet sites with good quality facilities.
The lack of childrens facilities is not important.(we need the break). Have
heard of Kloofs but have not heard any comments on that particular site.

Thanks

Jim & Carol R

Old May 3rd 05, 09:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nick \(Scots\)

"Jim Roberts" wrote in message
Hi everyone.
We are looking for suggestions for quiet sites with good quality
facilities.
The lack of childrens facilities is not important.(we need the break).
Have
heard of Kloofs but have not heard any comments on that particular site.

In the early eighties we stayed ona site nr the racecourse. Great views and
loadsa
kids. Sorry this is SO out of date.

www.google.co.uk will bring something up.

Nick

Old May 3rd 05, 09:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard

"Jim Roberts" wrote in message
Hi everyone.
We are looking for suggestions for quiet sites with good quality
facilities.
The lack of childrens facilities is not important.(we need the break).
Have
heard of Kloofs but have not heard any comments on that particular site.

Thanks

Jim & Carol R

Cool place Brighton ..... well worth a visit ..... particularly out of high
season _but_ if you are likely to use an awning steer clear of the CC Site
there. The 'mix' used for the hard standinds has reacted with the under soil
and even CC steel pegs bend in half like match-sticks. AFAIK this still
hasn't been rectified and Ime they do not warn you about this beforehand or
offer any sensible help after you arrive.

Richard

Richard