WTB Caravan Oven & other bitz.

Old May 4th 05, 04:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Greybeard

Default WTB Caravan Oven & other bitz.

Hi all,
It's been a while since I was in here, just over years IIRC.
Anyway, since I *really* missed my van since I moved, I have now bought a
'94 Lunar Meteor, how long I'll keep it I'm not too sure as it's a little
small for what we really want. Having been used to a Sterling Elite
Searcher, it's bloody tiny ;o) but very comfy.
SWMBO has the grizzles, coz it's got no oven in it! (TBH I don't remember
her using the oven in any of other vans!? But hey, there you go!)
So the question is, has anyone got an oven lying around that would fit
nicely in the lunar, for sensible money? I'm also looking for another
Aquaroll (preferably 40Ltr model), waste master, and a showerhead with the
thumb cut-off lever as mine has a pressurised water system.

Thanks for your time, and I hope the season's a good 'un.

Daz.

Old May 4th 05, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

So the question is, has anyone got an oven lying around that would fit
nicely in the lunar, for sensible money?

Try Lidl when they appear on offer again. Bifinett fan oven. 1380 watts.
Upper and lower elements, timer and thermostat. Only weighs about ten
pounds. 20.
DaveK.

Old May 4th 05, 08:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Greybeard

"davek" wrote in message
So the question is, has anyone got an oven lying around that would fit
nicely in the lunar, for sensible money?

Try Lidl when they appear on offer again. Bifinett fan oven. 1380 watts.
Upper and lower elements, timer and thermostat. Only weighs about ten
pounds. 20.
DaveK.

Thanks for the reply Dave,
I was thinking more on the lines of a calor gas model, (didn't make that
clear in the OP, sorry, my stupidity) as we tend to use CL's more often than
not, and rarely use hook-up.

Cheers.

Daz.

Old May 4th 05, 09:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

Thanks for the reply Dave,
I was thinking more on the lines of a calor gas model, (didn't make that
clear in the OP, sorry, my stupidity) as we tend to use CL's more often
than not, and rarely use hook-up.

Too expensive. How's about a gas barbie?
DaveK

Old May 5th 05, 07:02 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Greybeard

"davek" wrote in message

Thanks for the reply Dave,
I was thinking more on the lines of a calor gas model, (didn't make that
clear in the OP, sorry, my stupidity) as we tend to use CL's more often
than not, and rarely use hook-up.

Too expensive. How's about a gas barbie?
DaveK

Yep! Apparently, "we" (make that the royal we! ;o ) like the back to
basic's bit!
We got a nice fold-up gas BBQ, and use it most times we're out, so I really
have no idea why she is worried about the oven ;os
Since I always do the cooking on the barbie, she's on a bonus there!

Daz