Caravan for sale

Old May 4th 05, 05:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
liz hall

Default Caravan for sale

My neice has asked me to let anyone know about a nice caravan her brother in
law is selling. Briefly it is a Coachman Virage or Mirage I am not sure on
this model, about 1998, four berth I think, as she stayed in it once with
them, awning with divider, in very good conditiion according to her but I am
pretty sure it would be immaculate knowing them. They are looking for
around 6K I think and I also think there would be a lot of extras as they
are giving up caravanning. They live near Cambridge. I think it would be a
good buy for someone for a first van.
If you are interested please contact me and I will give you Lou's email
address.
Liz