[email protected] caravan

Old May 5th 05, 06:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gregs

For sale on e-bay 2 berth caravan with 4.5 years manufacturers warranty left
3500. I only need a small van this is fibreglasss not the aluminium model
does anyone know if this a good buy or have any experience of this model.Any
replies advice greatfully received..

Old May 5th 05, 08:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

"Gregs" wrote in message
For sale on e-bay 2 berth caravan with 4.5 years manufacturers warranty
left 3500. I only need a small van this is fibreglasss not the aluminium
model does anyone know if this a good buy or have any experience of this
model.Any replies advice greatfully received..

Unless you are restricted to towing with a pushbike I'd find something more
comfortable for 3500.
Would be ten years or older though for that price.
Those little Freedom caravans are good for the money and look more the part.
DaveK.