Electric sockets etc.

Old May 6th 05, 04:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default Electric sockets etc.

Most caravans these days have the biege coloured 240v and 12v
sockets/switches etc. Caravan dealers stock a few of these, but is thier a
manufactures web site showing the total range?

I note the Exployer Group use a black/grey range is it a different maker?

Dealers do not stock this colour range as far as I've seen.
The Exployer caravans feature a car cigar socket, I would like one of these
in biege.

Please reply to News Group.

Old May 6th 05, 04:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hitch Lock

David wrote:

Most caravans these days have the biege coloured 240v and 12v
sockets/switches etc. Caravan dealers stock a few of these, but is
thier a manufactures web site showing the total range?

I note the Exployer Group use a black/grey range is it a different
maker?

Dealers do not stock this colour range as far as I've seen.
The Exployer caravans feature a car cigar socket, I would like one of
these in biege.

Have a look in the electrical section at http://www.towsure.com/ - they seem
to have a reasonable selection of bits.
--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock

Old May 9th 05, 04:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

www.caravanelectrical.com
DaveK

Old May 9th 05, 04:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

www.caravanelectrical.com
DaveK

Old May 9th 05, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

"davek" wrote in message

www.caravanelectrical.com
DaveK

That's a blow, site under construction.
Give them a call on 01482 659309 and they'll send you a brochure.
The range you like the colour of is 'Clipsal' - beige, desert sand and
honey.
DaveK.

Old May 11th 05, 09:17 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lenny

On Fri, 06 May 2005 16:00:07 GMT, "David"
wrote:

Most caravans these days have the biege coloured 240v and 12v
sockets/switches etc. Caravan dealers stock a few of these, but is thier a
manufactures web site showing the total range?

I note the Exployer Group use a black/grey range is it a different maker?

Dealers do not stock this colour range as far as I've seen.
The Exployer caravans feature a car cigar socket, I would like one of these
in biege.

They are manufactured By Clipsal an Austrialian company.
www.clipsal.co.uk

Lenny