Cacade 2

Old August 6th 03, 08:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul King

Default Cacade 2

"Steve W..." wrote in message
Before going away a couple of weeks ago I clipped the outer vent on my
Carver Cascade 2 & damaged the plastic trim.
Does anybody know if I can purchase the outer trim separately & where I
might get one from.

Thanks

Steve...

My bro'-in-law did exactly the same thing. He got a replacement from his
local caravanning accessory shop.
Or try here perhaps
http://www.leisurefayre.com/websiteb...2/cavester.htm

HTH
Paul

--

Reply address is spamtrapped.
Remove theobvious for valid e-mail address.