What's Blackmore CC site like?

Old May 7th 05, 12:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Default What's Blackmore CC site like?

Hi! We're new to caravaning and have been to Clumber Park so far and
loved it, so now we're thinking of going to Blackmore in the Malvern
Hills. I'd love any info about the surrounding area (obviously there's
the Malverns!) as the thing we liked about Clumber Park was the instant
access to woodland trails and cycle paths directly from the site. Are
there any footpaths or cycleways leading from the site? Can you cycle
to the hills from the site? Thanks for your help!

Old May 7th 05, 01:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On 7 May 2005 05:50:49 -0700, wrote:

| Hi! We're new to caravaning and have been to Clumber Park so far and
| loved it, so now we're thinking of going to Blackmore in the Malvern
| Hills.

The CCC Site
http://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/ at Blackmore has
been done up a couple of years ago, and is now very good, the usual CCC
excellent facilities. I particularly love the hardstanding which looks
like a grass field.

--
Dave F
Old May 7th 05, 01:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old May 7th 05, 03:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Thanks Dave,
I've been to the website and it sounds great, nice new facilities! As
you've been there, would you mind describing the area? Is the site in
the countryside with footpath access? Thanks!
Gilly