Bedrooms to fasten to the ends of my awning

Old May 7th 05, 11:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Shuttleworth

Default Bedrooms to fasten to the ends of my awning

Anyone know where I can get some from? Bloody kids aren't happy with
bunkbeds now!

Steve

Old May 8th 05, 05:53 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Steve Shuttleworth" wrote in message
Anyone know where I can get some from? Bloody kids aren't happy with
bunkbeds now!

You need an annex.
I at present am on the look out for one for my Bradcot.
With Bradcot most of thier awnings take the same one, the 520 annex. The
520 reffers to the zip size of the side panel that it replaces. So one only
as to worry about colour match.
An inner tent fits inside, it is an extra as some people just use the annex
for extra storage.
The Bradcot annex at a dealer is approx 140, inner about 65.
Look on Ebay if you want s/h but be sure you know your local dealer new
price as from what I've seen s/h can cost allmost as much as new there.
Of course an inner tent can be placed inside present awning space, this is
what we did with our children when they were small. But as they get older
they wanted thier own small tent outside. As we caravan on rallies they
made friends and they all pitch them together. They do return at meal
times.

Please reply to News Group.

Old May 8th 05, 07:06 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Al Stevenson

In message , David
writes

[...]

I had one made for my awning at the Canvas Repair Centre in Burton on
Trent http://www.canvasrepaircentre.co.uk/
--
Al Stevenson

Old June 15th 05, 10:37 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Basso

I am thinking of trying one of these "universal" type annexes to fit my
second hand Isabella Ambassador - has anyone had any experience of this type
of annex as against the (very expensive) one from the manufacturer?

Old June 15th 05, 10:51 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Basso" wrote in message
I am thinking of trying one of these "universal" type annexes to fit my
second hand Isabella Ambassador - has anyone had any experience of this
type of annex as against the (very expensive) one from the manufacturer?
"Steve Shuttleworth" wrote in message
Anyone know where I can get some from? Bloody kids aren't happy with
bunkbeds now!

Well, let them use your bed and you use the bunks ...

Mary

Steve