mobile internet

Old August 6th 03, 09:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
klyne

Default mobile internet

--
"kqr" wrote in message
In article , nigell says...

..

I do not access the internet on site. That is just
plain sad if you ask me.

Whilst I see your point and in some ways it is self limiting because of cost
there are times when I do need to use the internet, especially when I am
abroad. Two main reason, firstly Internet Banking useful if you are away
some time and not the sort of thing you would want to risk in an Internet
Cafe in my opinion, others might disagree. Having had two lots of Switch
cards stolen in the post about a year ago I like to keep an eye on my Bank
Account. It was only logging on at home everyday that I discovered the
problem. Secondly I might want to update my web site although it is much
cheaper and quicker to wait until I get home. Just think 3 minutes on the
internet in France will buy you a bottle of wine!!!!!

David - Milton Keynes
www.klyne.btinternet.co.uk
site reports