Upton on severn

Old May 8th 05, 09:05 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
skubdoo

Default Upton on severn

Anybody know if the bridge resrictions are still in force at Upton upon
Severn ?.

Old May 8th 05, 09:19 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
keith handy

No they are all gone now,back to normal.

Old May 8th 05, 09:19 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
keith handy

Old May 9th 05, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

"keith handy" wrote in message
No they are all gone now,back to normal.
"

Watch out for Morris dancers there. We got tangled up with them last year.
Turned out to be the Folk Festival. Very strange.
DaveK.

Old May 9th 05, 05:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jerry

They are just reinstating pavements and returning the old caravan site back
to being a field again.

Old May 10th 05, 02:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Jerry" wrote in message
They are just reinstating pavements and returning the old caravan site
back to being a field again.

What - theMorris dancers?

Mary

Old May 11th 05, 03:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"Jerry" wrote in message
They are just reinstating pavements and returning the old caravan site
back to being a field again.

What - theMorris dancers?
Mary

Now I understand why top posting annoys people.
DaveK.